bicycle

aesthetically - make your bars level horizontally.

front and rear arrospok, neon pink… Mr-dylan would

Bang on the money.

polished alloy rims and hubs. white saddle, white bartape.
it’s a nice bike already though. good find!

It’s hard to get good bar tape for FREE!

no it’s not, just take it off someone else’s roadie :wink:

inner tubes.

im getting black bartape and a brooks seat is going on it for being comfie not for look, and ive got a chain and im changing the rear wheel to a black deep V and my bank account had a limit on it so i coudnt get the rest of the stuff

was made 14 years ago by rod martin

This.

Of course it’s all personal preference, but a dark coloured frame often looks raddest with white tape.

As for the Brooks, I think they belong on classy lugged frames like the Hetchins below. It’s the vibe of the thing. A 1990s technocolour fillet brazed frame, with a Brooks on top, really freaks me out a bit. Sheldon Brown has spawned some kind of hipster-related Brooks revolution, and it just doesn’t always work. Besides, unless you’re in the saddle for 8 hours a day, they’re not even that comfortable.
A white Regal on the other hand…

if you put a brooks on it, i will call child services and have it taken into my care

needs a concor saddle and white bar tape.

got the black brooks looks good with black bar tape deal with it :slight_smile:

balls…

whats that ment to mean?

just agreeing with PM, i reckon something other than a brooks would have looked better, but hey, whatever doesn’t crush your nads.

haha thanks, it doesnt make it look but but it is acutally a pretty nice looking seat and doesnt so much look like a brooks well to me

haha, yeah the whole bottle

whats that ment to mean? ha

Having seen this bike in action today, I say who cares what colour the saddle is - unlike some hipster bikes it’s actually being ridden.

oh, and by the way:
I accidentally