Big Trouble in Little China(town) [MEL] - 27.03.09

nice job Diamond :sunglasses:

Thanks Yo!

I think i might come down to this one :evil:

Shit yeah Damoh. Punk bike or Merckx? Haha.

CKT w/ race wheels.

fucking awesome flyer Cam… got a higher res version?

EDIT: dont worry i just opened it in a new window

Holy crap, that is a nice flyer… props!

i hope this doesnt end up being held in the ‘secret location’ ive heard its going to be. holding an ‘event’ there is a great way to shut a spot down that people hang out at during summer nights and also one of the only places there is dry concrete during a rainy winter.

So at the risked of getting mocked, is this an event that a newbie with a few months fixed experience could possibly participate in without getting spread across the no. 96 tram tracks?

yes. it is not an alleycat. you’ll be fine. come down, and bring all your friends.

hence the reason why we arent saying where it is… heck, we have about 3 locations in mind right now. i know one has been discussed, but its far from the only one.

theres also more to why its being run like it is. believe me…

organising bike races can be a bit like herding cats… in this case we are trying make sure they dont piss on the carpet and scratch the house owner as best we can. we have some plans for how to minimise our impact, but it only takes one idiot to ruin a spot.

i understand your concern and if it ends up where you think (or even if not) then you are welcome to help us keep it a re-usable spot. :slight_smile:

Bummer, I was looking forward to this…
Same night we are playing at Such Is Life.
Nevermind.

I have been taking steroids in training for the last 2 months (KFC chicken breast that is), my foot down plan is … to run you over… mwahahahaha…

The opening page has this event down for the 23rd, but I do believe it is the 27th. Administrator!!

Well spotted. At least somebody’s paying attention.

holy shitballz. i feell asleep and missed the last alleycat and i’m prob gonna miss this, too. flying back in to town that night, i’ll give someone a call and find out where stuff is finishing up.

is endo -> tailwhip a kosher footdown tactic?

Its the shadow kick of footdown.

Is this a FDO sanctioned event?

we have applied to the governing body. given that substance intake is expected before/during/after the events im hoping our chances are good!