Bike Bug Randonee: this Sunday

Hey kids,
The Bike Bug Randonee is on this Sunday. I’m in a team doing the 90km route, and we’ve had a couple of spots open up because of reasons.
Anyone keen to jump on the bandwagon? I have no idea how quick it’ll be, but I’m guessing high-20s average and some decent hills. Or maybe a touch slower, who really knows? I think the cost is $25 or something, which includes lunch and a bunch of energy food.

Anyone else going along? Think I saw Alex and Dan on the FB page.

Dan is going, think his team may be short too as he asked if I could ride.
Will be slogging it out at work instead.

I’ve joined a team with Bob, Will and some other guys.

If it’s anything like the Velosophy one a year or two ago, it should be really good.

Not sure what $160 of Clif Bloks looks like, but I gather that’s something like 8,000mg of caffeine, so that could be interesting.

will be slogging it out in Death Valley (where Peter Brock died) in Perth hopefully

Polariser !!

As fate would have it, I’m out for tomorro . Got a sick kid and my team leader just crashed his MTB (bike is OK) and is in a world of pain, so I’m doing the honorable thing and staying home to look after the boy.
See y’all at the next thing.

Was fun to an extent - bombing down some massive short but steep descents, including some gravel fire trails! Didn’t enjoy the soggy feet in the heat or riding a bike setup for 45 minute races for close to 5 hours…

Ah well, my bike would’ve been perfect then.