(BNE) "Missing Lanes" - alleycat Friday 10/10/08

Brisbanes’s Next Alleycat is a few weeks away!!!

Missing Lanes” - Fri 10/10/08

6:30 meet for 7pm start

stay tuned, flyer will be released in the next few days.

Please let me know of any people that are willing to volunteer for checkpoints…

yaaaay, bout time dude :stuck_out_tongue:

i may be interested in doing a checkpoint… if i can still get a spoke card :stuck_out_tongue:

Will hopefully have my first build done for this!! woot woot

ahhh not free this night :frowning: will see if i can wheel and deal though.

I’ll b down for that. Havn’t made an apearance yet but i’ll be up for a check point. Will be good to finally meet some of the briz fixers out there. Let me know the details.

If you need any help, you know where to find me. Guess I can deliver 1 checkpointer and 1 racer. Lookin forward to it!!! :smiley:

If I have the night free I can Checkpoint. Will know when I get back from Melbourne.

Hopefully you get more racers than checkpointers, Karl!

If I don’t check point I’ll be riding…

I’ll checkpoint Karl.

HaHa!!

Maybe I’ll be able to race it too.

Cheeres for all the support guys, the flyer will be posted really soon.

i need help!!

will post flyer tomorrow :smiley:

If i still have a bike i’ll race instead of doing the check point thing. That’s if there’s to many check pointers :-o

I would love to ride. I may also bring two additional riders.

the more
the merrier.

there’s no prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd…
if you wanna ride hard, that is your choice.
there will be prizes for best stack, most creative bike, best disguise, best hair and lucky door kinda stuff.

bring lights, helmet, that sorta stuff,
don’t ride beyond your limits and obey the traffic laws!
(stop at all red lights and stop signs, don’t ride on the expressway and don’t ride the wrong way up streets) sorry for stating the obvious.

the same laws apply for Bicycles as do for cars, BUT…
A policewoman once told me that if you are riding on the footpath, then your BAC (alcohol) can be upto 0.1 , not like 0.05 or something like that. Don’t quote me on that! I personally don’t trust ALL cops so if someone can help me out with this vagueness…

the prizes have been donated by…

SkinGrowsBack skingrowsback.com
(small Australian Business run by an ex-courier and one of the maddest (as in competent) fixee riders I’ve met) AND

Crumpler crumpler.com.au (I usually get 2 bags out of them + more!)

Peloton Cycles (Railway tce, Milton) http://www.pelotoncycles.com/new/

sorry for the plug, but without these guys, i loose TOO much money!

woO!!!

Do we get spoke cards? (nyuck nyuck nyuck!)

of course there will be spoke cards…

I should be there. I hardly know Brisbane though so will have to do my best to stick close to the pack! I take it that bag + lock rules apply?

Ok… so i oficially want to resign from the checkpoint duties :oops: if you really need i can do it but i’ll have my new ride up and running by then so i’d like to give her a workout. Frame is at the powder coaters, wheels arrive tomorow, other parts at ridgeways thurs… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: like a kid at christmas. :smiley: :smiley:

And one more :smiley: