Boucle de Burbs 2015

The date has been set, Sunday August 30. Same weekend as the NCXS, which is on the Saturday and Sunday.

Who’s doing it? Anyone coming over for it?

I’ll defs be there. If the weather is anything like last year it will be perfection.

i’ll be there

Boucle de Biers - Wolverine + Ortlieb panniers = on bike esky

Does that mean less pitstops this time? ^^ :stuck_out_tongue:
Last year was great. Every year has been great. Can’t wait.
PS. fixies mate :stuck_out_tongue:

If I’m solo, I’ll be on the Space Horse, probably with a Wald basket, if my wife comes along, I might borrow the Treadly cargo bike to cart her around 'cause she’ll be like 6 and half months pregnant and riding is already a bit of a struggle for her already.

^ I had no idea! belated congrats :slight_smile:

We only told people yesterday in person and internet friends today, so you’re not too late. But thanks.

Anyway…

I kind of thought something like this the other morning when we bumped in to you… Congrats to both of you.

Rego open here: http://treadlybikeshop.com.au/boucle-de-burbs/

I know that each person that registers will receive a musette and an Asssaver.

EDIT: My registration number is close to 400. Pretty sure it’s capped at 500-ish.

Yeah, selling quick. Just bought mine #413

#493 and #494 sold, last chance, get on it

Hi Gang,

Sam from Treadly. There are still Tickets. We are releasing 750 of them this year. Get On IT!!!

Sam.

Tickets will be in mail this week ?

Anyone else got em yet?

I saw the pile of tickets ready to be posted at Treadly last Friday, I reckon you’ll receive them today or tomorrow. Sam was waiting until the online rego closed on Sunday. Remember it’s Australia Post, so you’ll probably receive it this Friday.

Got mine in the box this morning.

Wald basket now on the Space Horse, disposable ice packs in the freezer, ready for beers.

Blue skies and light winds. Perfect day!

dat jack taylor

I know. Amazing.