Brisbane Bike Shop Help

I just has a soft spot for mom and pop stores. If i can go to them I do. I like 99 tho dude. I have bought stuff from them before when I used to ride. I’m just starting riding again though and would like to find a local bike store. I probably will order some stuff through 99 mate anyway.

Scott sorry if i sounded like i was dissing 99. Thanks heaps for offering to get me a cassette. I was just curious if there was a road shop ppl generally like in brisbane. Fusion will probably be a bit expensive for me. I will ride over to epic cycles and have a look. If not I will be ordering through 99 anyway. Cheers again dude.

Epic cycles is pretty expensive.

and ill buy that cassette scott with all those freebies.

buy your shit cheep of wiggle, then go on a thursday night ride to get to know ppls?

thurs night rides are free brah, no savings measures necessary!

I want to like to help the small independent social rides, I dont mind paying more I just wanna help the little guys

#ridefordayne 5:00pm bulimia 60k with some climbing
It’s as independent as you will find

Haha - Ill come soon dudes. I broke my arm and have only started riding after two years this week. Ill do some more riding and then come on a thursday night ride soon. I don’t think i could hack 60 km fixie ride atm.