Brisbane Bucks Party

I hate surfers paradise. Done a few bucks weekends there and never really enjoyed it - apart from the time where we sung karaoke and one of the guys ran from the cops because he wanted to test out how fast he was. (he wasn’t drunk and he is a cross fit champion… they caught him)

Isn’t the idea of Bucks parties that you don’t get the clap?

That’s no fun…

I’m in you from Tomorrow lunch time to Sunday lunch time. Rough idea of what we are doing:

The Grosvenor ahahaha Quality venue selection

Haha can’t remember much of the Grsvner for mine…

Not my selection at all - seems seedy as fuck. Newstead Brewing Co was my idea. HOLLA.

Back from Brisbane! I had a bit of a chance to get out and find some good coffee on my own. Ltd espresso was my pick of the bunch - really friendly dude behind the machine gave me the time of day for a quick chat about what they bring to the table.

Best place I went to for drink was Alfred & Constance. This place fucking ruled - everyone in the place was super friendly and up for a chat.

How about that cricket game though. HOLY SHIT.

Worst thing about Brisbane - The Grosvenor.

blasphemy.

You were at what will be the game of the year. WHAT A FUCKING GREAT FINISH. How rowdy was the crowd in the last few overs? Did ya take a catch?

THE game everyone is still talking about.

Half o the bucks party left the game with 5 overs to go to go to the pub and start drinking full strength beers. These guys got more of a ribbing than the english fans. A lot of people left as well thinking that the aussies were done. Unfortunately there were no balls hit my way all game, not even a 4!

I will have to see if I can get a video that one of my mates took on his phone with how rowdy it got.