Brisbane Fixed Gear Criteriums

Did anyone else race the crits? Saw JJ and Conz did it? How’d it go…were you guys in B or C Grade?

Just got shown a vid of the crash, nasty. We rocked up after it had happened and just saw the guy on the road being looked after while the ambulance turned up.

Call it what you want, it happened. Lol. This thread has given me much lols over the past short while.

Good man, we’re here all week. I’d like to think that everyone knows it’s all a bit of fun.

As an aside congrats on being part of what appears to be a great event. Come along to the 2015 Coot-tha Tinnie Tour in December where the aim is to ride up coot-tha and drink tins at the lookout while the hubbards look on in horror.

Good to see the event facebook page have corrected the mid-race preens to primes.

How did I miss the chat about the back of cootha. Here is the list of FOA registered people that have attempted the back.

Also, Beej Albany is totally semi-pro and will rip the legs off 97% of people in Brisbane.

Yeah nasty, pretty tight corner and old mate blue kit fucked up and scraped the curb hey.
Lucky no serious injuries

Link for those calling bs but didnt yet find it on strava. Plenty of other nrs riders on the ride to validate for you. Lmao

is that on a fixie m8? is wearing a watch more aero than a regular garmin?

Yo new flavour, did you miss the bit where he himself clarified that was an 8:40 something? Not a sub 8. So no, it din’t happen. Try the veal :wink:

Did you miss the bit where I clarified the 840 and the bit where I didnt say sub 8? Thanks bro, enjoying your veal still. Lmfao. This thread keeps on giving.

newflavour do it again and I’ll time u with my very accurate stop watch then u can do a big victory skid

Mark Mcc I do an 8min backside coot-tha on 44/16

My bad.

No speed or cad sensor, no heart rate or now power meter means no KOM’s

I did a pb up the turn 2 climb at chandler once

Why didn’t you guys promote your event here?

oh rightoh fair enough

hahah Pretending to work at my desk and did lol to this.

lel

lel

lel

Word is November 20th.