Brunswick Evening Enduro (This Saturday)

now, this is why you’re no longer allowed to have soap.

[quote="xbrendanx "]

now, this is why you’re no longer allowed to have soap.
[/quote]haha! now that was quick.

Sorry Teach.

don’t provoke Trigger into using his Juvie skilz (that ain’t fun for anyone - including Trigger, coz you know, “this hurts me too man…”)

but surely the Ikea-Getoeskie can solve everything…?

IS NO ONE AT WORK TODAY?

If anyone pay’s tax here, get angry. I am at work, and I love DHS :smiley:

I am actually very busy today, so busy that it’s freaking me out, hence I need constant fixed.org monitoring to keep my anxiety down.

Now Chaz, in response to your question about the ghetskie:

It could go one of two ways;

1. I turn up planning to steal beer, and maybe fight, then get drunk off ghettskie and forget about it all. Most likely end up at the rose telling people how much I love them, and parma’s.

2. Forget it all before getting there, drink out of ghetskie, get drunk and violent and chase Benzy with his own shoes…

So be careful about Swedish designed ghetto esky’s Chaz.

#2 please.

[quote="chazhutton "]

#2 please.

[/quote]i,m not wearing shoes

[quote="benzy "]

I’m riding to Elwood, breaking into your shoe box, stealing your shoes, and then coming to the velodrome.

[quote="Trigger "]

ok will anyone be watching the cycling? or, like me, will you be watching Trigger try and drunkenly bash Benzy with his own shoes?

I’ve just been looking at my diary, and well, with all the riding to Elwood and whatnot, I’m not sure I’ll make it.

[quote="Trigger "]

[quote=benzy ]

I’m riding to Elwood, breaking into your shoe box, stealing your shoes, and then coming to the velodrome.
[/quote]good luck with that!

cycling?

there may well be some of that, yes.

Photos up.

Flickr

For God’s sake Blakey! I’m trying to make friends! No more ugly photos of me…

nice shots man,whos the chick with the long hair!?

no one you can afford…

very pleasant evening, made more so by vegan sausage rolls, choc chip cookies, failed fireworks by junior pyromaniacs, D graders beating A graders (including me), the bingle brothers, extremely vocal wives and girlfriends, ben ladner’s suzi, and a surprisingly appreciative crowd. good times!

those vegan sausage rolls were awesome!