Caad 10 revival

dont u start rolu

Just an update: Blakey enabled me into some C11 shakes to get me all shimergoed.

Now back to CAAD10 frothing.

im very pleased Caad10 revival was the catalyst for this blessed union.

1 Like

I’ve been dithering on it for years Jamesy. Had 10 speed Campy on a bike a few years back and always liked it. Then had a ride of @spirito’s bike a while back and the shifting was so nice. I just needed some enabling to get it to happen, so thanks for the reminder that Chorus > 6700.

2 Likes

the winner is cycling

1 Like

What’s the going rate for enabling these days?

Good vibes and high quality pencils.

1 Like

Jamesy publicly back into cycling is a 2021 highlight.

I saw him last night at the bar. It was all I could do not to ask if I could go for a ride with him soon. Sensations could be felt across the room…

1 Like

nik you know the answer is always yes my dog.

1 Like

Good morning everyone - since building up the Time, this bike is now winter training bike. Bought Record ten speed and some old campag Neutron wheels off Sean the Man at the same time as the Time, and chucked it back on this. I reckon I’ll go full Seattle sensations and put Portland Design Works mudguards on it. Anyway, here it is.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 2.29.57 PM

2 Likes

Damn straight you will. Mudguards are awesome and should be used by a lot more people. You gonna get a dynamo hub too?

maybe one day Jono.

That’s not “no” at least. Dynamos are awesome.

actually strongly agree with that take, it’s more the faff/money atm. Very pleased with my light setup atm anyway. If I ever live somewhere where I’m commuting again I would defs do it.

One degree of separation from SPD sandals.

1 Like

At least it’s a better photo now.
Also, how good is a CAAD10? Wouldn’t trade mine for the world

it’s good - but the BB creaks like a motherfucker now. But I’ve come to like that.

I was eyeing off a reasonably priced Black Inc CAAD 10 on FB marketplace, had already worked out in my head which components I could scavenge from where, what I needed to buy etc. Then realised that Black Inc frames were all Di2-only… sad trombone

Not so! My CAAD10 black inc disc is running mechanical SRAM Red 22.

And I agree with the bottom bracket noise. Hated it sounding like I was on a poorly maintained bike, now I take it as a positive sign I’m managing to push a bit harder and the triumphant sound of sensations!

Ah! Dang. The one I was looking at is defo di2 only…