CAAD road + lefty?

polly’s ridden it and rates it, Rhino, you got yours yet?

so wrong its right ATMO

“they see me rollin’…”

now not arriving until Feb.

Why not just get a Cannondale 29er and run slicks??

Cos Cannondale 29r is not 650B fun times bike.

I’m really not keen on this.

Because the geometry, wheel size and travel length are all completely different perhaps?

TC I’d ride this over a Kumo ducks for cover

Na. I’d rather have Adams Kumo in my size than this.

I appreciate it’s being made and I’d like to test ride one but I think they’ll disappear very quickly (and end up likr the weird silk roads and headshock CXs on eBay)

Actually if this didn’t have the lefty I think I’d dig it, fast 650b dirt bike.

I don’t think I was saying that I prefer riding a Kumo than this. I ride a Kumo, a Surly, a Look, a Scott and a Ritchey. I like riding different bikes.

I guess my main grippe with this is that it is a mix of a cross bike and an MTB. Part of the fun of riding my cx on rough terrain is that it’s a rigid bike. If I feel like riding the MTB on the same tracks then I grab the MTB and it’s also great. Just a different thing.

Also, that 'dale looks fugly.

I reckon someone will buy it, think its shit and part it out within a week.

Those Hollowgram cranks will fetch a pretty penny on whatever market they get sold on.

Agreed, and the caad’s/supersixes are some of the nicest frames I reckon.

Just had a look at what is supposedly the only Slate in the country. Not bad. Much more appealing in the flesh than on a screen.
The important thing to beardos is that the tyres will apparently be available around the same time as the bikes go on sale. The tyres look really good.

You are correct…I ordered one as soon as I could.

So when do you pick it up HM?? :slight_smile:

So the stock wheels shouldn’t be made tubeless, and 'Dale have issued a warning about doing it. They’re also swapping the clinchers for tubeless sets for free

Didn’t old mate on Thereabouts2 have issues with the tubeless setup?

i was told that that was a prototype stans 650b setup… and they hadnt remembered to bring a 650b tube (cos everyone else was 700c)