canberra fixed ride !

so I went for a couple of quick laps around lake ginninderra this evening. Gorgeous. Very quick. Around 15 mins for a lap and lots of peds to make you feel like a courier.

I think I’ll make this a summer regular in the evenings as it’s too hot to ride during the day. Who’s with me? Or has any other suggestions for nice flat circuits without having to battle cars. The other, “big” lake would be fine too.

Post here or email tomacropod at gmail dot com.

• Joel

I’m def in for some gin-lappin action… what time are you thinking? i’m back in the can 9th jan.

well I think Andre (Wasabi) is back…sometime in Jan. In either case after the 9th is fine. I’m not going anywhere…

• Joel

alright, back in the can. hope your festive season brought you a lot of love and the metal of your choice. how does wed night sound for ginn lake?

wed night sounds fine, I can meet you at work if you’d like (your work).

But you decide time/place.

• Joel

yeah, lets make it 5pm at the entry of ABS house? anyone else interested?

eeek, missed. Tomorrow? Sorry, was away from the computer.

• Joel

I’m working today but will swing by the ABS at around 5.40. I go past that way anyway. Would be keen for a spin.

• Joel

Oh! thats cool bout yesterday mate, i was thinkin this arvo anyways… 5.40 is a bit late to stick around here… but i can meet in civic earlier (5.20 or so) if you like… if not, lets save it up til saturday at all bar nun… i was thinkin of meeting there at midday…?

saturday I’m working until 4. More than happy to swing by for 4.30 though :slight_smile:

• Joel

yep!! 4.30 @ all bar nun… i’ll outside… with a bike… :slight_smile:

Done. Beer and ride.

• Joel