Canberra Fridge to Fridge ride

With the warmer weather on the horizon, which means better drinking weather and after seeing how rad the Melbourne Brewery ride is. How about we put our minds together about doing a Fridge to Fridge/Brewery ride one weekend.

Plan is that we ride to each persons place where we sip on fine beverages, cocktails even? Then continue on to the next abode - we can roll past any breweries and good pubs along the way.

Stops can include:
Zierholz
Plonk at Fyshwick markets
Wig and Pen

Keen? If so… discuss.

DID YOU KNOW REFRIGERATOR DOESN’T HAVE A ‘D’ IN IT, BUT FRIDGE DOES?!?!?!

mental.

carry on.

Keen. My place is far out of the way, but people are welcome nonetheless. We can have thermomix cocktails and slushies

Realisation bomb, apparently

Yeah I’m down, you totally read my mind Ezy as I was thinking about starting something like the brewery ride after having such a rad time on sunday. I can also make some cocktails (southside, Mojito, amaretto sour…) if it comes to that. I suggest we avoid stopping at my place haha.

I am in your head Aeons.

In

Public holiday/s coming up. Would either one be good?

Whilst I won’t be in attendance, I am stoked that Brewery Rides are inspiring similar outings. Carry on…

What dates are these? I have no idea. I may be away in Melbourne for one.

Mon 30 September and Mon 7 Oct.

Okay I was wrong, the 7 October one is straight after the Scott 24 hour so thats a no go for me.

Ooh I am keen - so when is this going down?

Is this Sunday or Monday (public holiday) good for people?

yahyah!

I’m in for Monday - if i’m welcome!

Working both days :frowning:

Actually maybe I could swing Monday if I get enough done Sunday

You can do it on Monday - I won’t be able to partake though. Next 3 weekends I am out unfortunately with travel, 24 hour MTB race and the AusBike Expo in Melbs.

How about we start throwing some dates around to make sure those who are interested can make it. For me… from the 18th Oct I am all good.

we could do this Monday and Oct 18.
Steve is up for it this weekend too,

So we’ll do the Fridge-to-Fridge another weekend but will have a fixie cruise/pub crawl this Monday for those who can join us. Details TBC but it will start at a non-early hour and be around inner-north and the lake.