Cheap NOS Turbos

I read on another forum (can’t remember where) but there were fake turbos coming out of Poland for a while… Not saying it is one of them, but they were synthetic, youth sized and had bad build quality.

You know what they say: if something seems too good to be true, you’ve just been fucked over.

Mine is yet to show up, and other than the issue of the seller potentially knowingly selling fakes, I’m not too fussed. You win some (the $85 Galli equipped roady with a near mint og turbo, and retro frictions, from a one blurry photo and shit description listing), and this time it might be a lose one type deal.

Also I have an older synthetic turbo that is my favourite saddle to ride, leather isn’t everything!

i also should have done more research … negative feedback him

i’m going to sell mine to my mates smallish gf… seems more suitable.

Interesting… I’ve got one of the recent re-released Turbos, which were synthetic, and it isn’t identical to either the original or these allegedly NOS one. It has “Turbo” printed on the left and right sides of the rear, the front of the nose, and either side of the nose. There are no vertical stripes or UCI colours.

These are the reissue ones. They are faux leather. But great saddles non the less. I like it more than a concor real leather saddle I have on one of my other bikes.

ok the turbo is a definite fake

i’m going to dispute all day long to this guy to get my money back. I know its not much money but i dont like to get ripped off…

anyone else tried to claim their moneys back?

I havent cause I havent paid him yet.
Lettuce know how you get along.

dont pay him - cancel the transaction

I know one ebay seller in Poland who’s having a farewell party …

looks like the monkey is happy to cancel the transactions; full refund of item cost and shipping

EXCEPT…you need to ship it back to him at your own expense

anyone who got one just sent it back to him, damn i wanted to SHUT HIM DOWN!