cheap track BB and cranks

So many ways to reply to that, I just don’t know where to begin.

I picked up my last set of cranks and chainring from bicycle recycle, 2nd hand with the go in and hand over the money experience. That said, they only had one pair in stock at that point so maybe give them a call.

Trackwise would also try out Beasley, I believe that they usually have a good rang of track stuff in stock.

Sugino cranks

Ugly as a hatful I reckon.

Notice how the cranks lengths are all the same, they just move the pedal drilling to get different ‘crank length’.

hmmn… looks like the rosellis are drilled like that too :./ Oh well.

As for Beasley Cycles:

Get really FAT before you go in there. They like to deal with “the big boys”, you know “the really big track boys”, “the ones that need frictionless cogs”, “the serious big boys”.

They don’t like to deal with skinny people who can’t ride for shit.

At least that’s the impression they’ve given me on the few times I’ve been there.

Can’t ride for shit, who the fvck are trying to kid? More like they were intimidated mate :mrgreen:

How do you fit those big black letters in the little box on ebay?

picked up some vintage (vintage looking anyway) square taper cranks from ebay. Should look quite good on my ride. $71. A chain ring and a cheap bottom bracket and I should come in under $200, the cycle continues, no pun intended.

1. I’m Fucking Clever

AND

1. I’m a sad little man.

You mean sad little man.

All i can think of is Salad Fingers.

HAHAHAHA “Hubert Cumberdale, you taste like soot and poo”
A disturbing classic!!!