Cinelli Histogram

to explicitly point out what someone implicitly pointed out earlier in this thread: good job assuming everyone on the forum is male, sunshine.

Don’t worry, BB, I sorted it all out now…

yes… black ones

Black 75s would look nice too…

It’s got drops and real straps total win…
As gypsy said campag pista cranks would be nice too, it’s not a black thing but the cranks on there at the moment are too ‘skinny’ for the rest of the bike.

Good to see a nice looking mash build for a change :smiley:

Glad you changed the wheels, something that bugs me about machined rims when you’re not running a brake.
I like silver cranks on there, but agree with sugarkane, these look a tad shiny, silver or black omniums FTW

You have got to be FUCKING kidding don’t you. It’s a general greeting. F$ck’n PC bullshit overlords. It angers me.

Nice bike Jesse, what’s the spacing on your bartape? did you get the verniers out?

Off topic (nice bike, Jesse, blah blah blah), but I have never once been referred to as a gent and it is not a fucking general greeting. Carry on.

Edit: I’m sure it was an unintentional presumption on Jesseppi’s behalf, was just pointing it out, but your statement is baloney.

Sorry for all the Ladies I have inadvertently excluded from my hastily typed greeting.

I did only mean it as a general “Hi yall”, it sounded ok in my head. anyway lesson learnt.

the verniers were used on the left hand bar to exactly space the tape, and i matched the right hand with a keen eye to test my skills. some called it overkill i call it dedication to the cause.

I thank you for all your praises and valued feedback. I will think about the omniums and will repost when i get them.

jesseppi sunshine

yes, it must be difficult having your gender represent all people. things must be really tough for you.

i do enjoy your sensible stem and bar placement.

You’ll fit in okay here.

i agree with J-Zizzle. You’ll do just fine around these parts.

and jesseppi sunshine is a fucking great name.

Dont worry, some people just get on their:-

Nice bike by the way. I like the cranks, it sets it apart from all the other clones.

That is a sweet build. +1 for black cranks now you’ve changed the wheels. Or blue 75s.

ftfy.

Welcome to our newest member: Jesseppi Sunshine.

Boty 2012?

ftfy

may sunshine rein down on all of you