Clown Spotted!

I dont know whether you are on here or not but if you come riding past on your fixie shouting “Old Cu.ts can’t ride fixies”, just be sure when you go to accelerate that i can’t keep up with you, overtake you and give you a berating “Dad style” while you go red in the face.

First of all, I was running the bike in SS not fixed configuration so your bike knowledge is ordinary at best and you aren’t doing anything for the fixed movement are you?

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time.

Cheers

What kind of bike did he have? Colour?

silver converted road frame, no name on the frame, purple deep Vs or similar, front brake, straight bars. Jeez I was pissed off at the time but am laughing about it now. Thats the sweet thing about being old (42), you can justify being grumpy, hehehe!!

ftfy

not sure who he is sorry, specs don’t match up!

bwahahahahhahaa ha aahhahahahahhaa i like chewing angry roadies lol even easier with the higher gear now. am hanging for some epic roadie rage this sunday lol

^HLC do you want an award for being a total dick?

Yes. Please bring it on sunday.

But compared to the tools that yell at us while riding, the roadies that kick and scream and make snide remarks when I wear a jersey, and those of us that run around without helmets and/or brakes causing havoc in traffic makes my ‘dick’ status rather insignificant. Like the dicks that buy bikes not to ride, but to pose with in urban centers to look cool.

I have nothing against riders without lids/brakes if they are doing the right thing. It’s those that suicidally bomb hills or just generally ride with no regard for their surroundings that I have an issue with. You might not care if you get hit and killed, but the driver of the car that hit you certainly will.

Total dick award already went to the guy who mowed me down in a 4WD weekend before last…that guy was the epitome of a f’king clownshoes

But srsly there is so much attitude around the cycling fraternities at the moment. We all have a common interest and aren’t fucking each others sisters, so why not all hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

I’ll keep an eye out for this poo-poo head, loving the fact you promptly caught up and gave him a mouthful.

p.s Perhaps he said ‘old cnts can’t ride fixies’ referring to the fact you were running SS?

I learnt recently they are called ‘Wheelers’. http://hoxtonwheelers.blogspot.com/
Its really only a matter of time before I end up on there.

I am fucking HLC’s girlfriend though.

You must be racking up the frequent flyer miles Oscar! She’s still in Syd! She is worth the flight though :wink: