Commuting Capers

^ yeah thinking of leaving before it gets dark so at least I’ll be able to see idiot drivers, pedestrians, cyclists

Fingers crossed it’s no repost… Spotted on thecomeup, linked to a more fitting site.

Courier vs. Business Man (Prolly Is Not Probably)

haha they’re both so casual about it all, as if it happens to both of them every day…

i would’ve gone fuckin mental, probably more out of shock than anything else!

Video removed, if anyone has a link to it please share? I’ll have a trawl through the 'nets myself as well…

Courier V.S. Business Man Video - sevenload

Cheers max, thanks.
That suit went down hard, bet he was sore later that day…

Two idiots don’t make a right.

There was a big fuss in NYC a few weeks ago when an elderly Chinese man was knocked over by a police car driving the wrong way down a one-way street. Everyone slammed the cops and said the evidence was typical of their daily behaviour. On the other hand, you should always look both ways, even when crossing a one way street…

This numpty cyclist is exactly like that police car – in the wrong through and through. Dickhead. Giving others a bad name.

I thought the guy in the suit was very dignified about it all. I’m going to think of him before I go into a rage next time some jerk in an X5/Cayenne tries to kill me.

Damn, I wish all encounters were this civilised.

“You’re in the wrong!”
“Yeah, but you’re in the wrong too.”
“Touche. Call it even.”
“Sure.”
“Have a nice day.”
“You too.”

Fixed that for you. Pedestrians shouldn’t need to look both ways when crossing a one-way street. Anyone coming the wrong way should have lights and sirens, which you don’t need to look for unless you’re hearing-impaired.

Agreed. If yr going the wrong way down a one-way street you’re instantly in the wrong, so have your wits about you.

Of course they shouldn’t. But I do… as I can’t control idiots. And there is a whole fuckload of them out there…

Had to open my mouth didn’t I? Riding around Prices Park, almost home… I felt this foreign feeling, something that I recalled from days long ago… yes, a puncture. Then, as I was checking it, the heavens opened and gave me a right old drenching, as if to say…“Don’t brag on Fixed.org you dickhead”. The clock has now been reset to zero…

sorry to rub it in yehuda, but this makes me happy

I posted it for your enjoyment ellepea, I knew it would make you happy…

awesome, now touch wood so you don’t get any more.

almost fell over today. unclipped my left foot but fell towards the right, had to lean on a car (apologized to the driver). still getting used to cleats, but overall i think they are better than straps

+1

Remember that pringles jingle? “Once you pop you can’t stop!”

Got another in the westside alleycat today, 2 minutes into the race…