Crew for Noosa Strade Bianchi

Lads

I’m doing Noosa Strade Bianchi this year as it doesn’t look like I will make it to Melb Roobaix…

Anyone else keen???

info here… ^^^^^

I might be keen on the medio fondo, possible the longer route.

Among the rules, there’s no mention of specifically requiring drop bars (I’ve got moustache bars atm). Only DT shifters. How strict are the rules?

yeah, keen…

I guess I’m in the market for a vintagesque bike now…

56cm '87 Kenevans no good to you?

yeah, maybe? thats not the one at gear at the moment? (or the other day?)
it probably depends on how seat height, stem length, stem height all works out I guess… Down’t wanna be clowncaring…

without even realising, it would seem that the date for this ride works out with my work schedule… huzzah, or whatever.

I’m in this year. Also Erik & Richard are keen.

Will keep my eye out!

The red one in there the other day isn’t mine, I just posted the link on here and another #foamafia picked it up.

Mine looks like this:

I understand some level of classicness is required but Dt shifters? Gtfo. I guess I’m not doing it then.

Do they really enforce dt shifters tho? You’re allowed clipless pedals, I’d do it with shakes

the first year I went with tom they were a bit loose, but apparently they’ve gotten brutal on people since then, DT only, is there something about no aero brake levers?

Sounds dumb, will just up to Mum’s place and ride my stupid plastic hi-vis shit box around. Someone go sub six minutes up the hill climb.

Bar end shifters should be ok also.

It’s a vintage bike ride, sounds crazy I know but you will need a vintage bike haha
I lent Scott my Llewelyn and him and Tmasz rode up from bris for it and had a ball so I hear.

Bet your Llewelyn wasn’t vintage.

Can I do it on my Ken Lo-Pro? Matching period correct group n all #fuckshifters

Technically I think bikes should be 1986 or prior.

Same weekend as the Peaks Challenge, and Moreton Bay 100 mile.

watching you attempt gyndier drive on 103 gear inches on that would be excellent.

Nothing in there about age of bikes. Sweet.

someone buy this before 5. Cause it’s on my way home from work