cycles galleria

This is completely true. Although I’ve been on a 5-day super secret cycling tour around holland, the cheese, chocolate and beer has probably cancelled that out. I will be creeping upon my return next week so take it easy on me huh?

Coolstorybro.

Sir- you might want to chill out for a sec.

i’ve spoken to a few people about this venture and yes it has a number of senior ex-BSC staff, but none are the previous owners of BSC (who may/may not be weird sci-fi zealots). based on the people who are recommending it, im inclined to see what they are doing.

as a CBD worker i, for one, appreciate having somewhere i can get to on my lunchbreak/quick walk from the office to buy emergency spare parts, or peruse stock. a co-worker lost a glove a few weeks ago when it was quite cold and i can tell you he was very thankful to be able to walk up the street and buy some new gloves. this is especially the case when you might not be able to get to a shop during their opening hours due to work demands or commuting route.

I can say with absolute confidence that you dont need to walk through the doors of this joint to know that its an absolute ₪₪₪₪ of a place.

my office, i mean

I went into Cycles Gallereia today and as I expected it had some nice stuff for sale.

I saw a $15,000.00 Look road bike which was nice and some great full carbon mountain bikes too.

They have the Shimano SPD SL (SM-SH11) cleats for only $44.95 ( I think they changed the $45.00 price to $44.95 to somehow make this item look cheap??) which is a fantastic price considering you could get two pairs for that price on the internet and not even get out of your chair.

I even saw an allen key set for only $49.00 which is an awesome deal (it has Pedros written on it so I guess it must be worth much more than $49.00).

It’s good to see the guys at Cycles Galleria supporting the local cycling community, anytime anyone wants a Cofidis team bike we know we can head to the Galleria and get it all at a great price with the service and expertise you would expect from a bunch of guys who managed the last shop before it went into liquidation.

fuck you’re a drainer, titanium.

Sorry mckenny.

The Cycles Galleria is a great shop, the prices are awesome and I will be sure to now start buying all of my bike stuff from them, they are conveniently located in the city which is fantastic.

^oh thats a real constructive post zoltan

mm-hey

//youtu.be/3Pje34fUgLQ

:smiley: