Daccordi track.. now tarck as hell..

I got up close to this bike earlier this week - locked up near wear I work in Melbourne.

Nice details. Enjoy!

-JB

very nice, i had a look at this frame, decided it was too small though…

you would have loved CMWC man… guatemala?

• 1 to all comments. Very rude.

I’ve only known Sugino AP as touring cranks… i guess the 144 is just a pcd denotation. the AP was, as far as I am aware, not their top flite stuff, maybe heavier than mightys? Either way, if you can tell that theyre stiffer than the mightys, and you know its not the frame, BB or wheelset, you’re doing well!

touring cranks? weird. yeah, they’re definitely track cranks, no tabs on the inner for a second chainring. either way, i’m happy with them!

also, picked up something stupidly awesome that will go well with this frame… photos soon when it’s all set up.

man! so bummed i didn’t go! how much was the frame you were looking at?
did you have a killer time over in japan? i’m going next year for sure. i’ll probably catch you soon aye!

hijack

Guatemala?? Seriously?? Damn thats a crazy/random place for the CMWC. Guatemala City is super dangerous/shit hole. Better for mountain bikes thats for sure. Not a place you wanna spend time in.

theres a pretty epic backstory as to why its in guatemala and whats planned. its being put together by the organiser of ‘arguably’ the first alleycat (or at least the ones associated with the name alleycat) and some other very competent race organisers.

needless to say it will be on another level to any other CMWC (special built figure 8 track in a football stadium anyone?)

i dont think its being held in guatemala city, but instead up in the mountains.

slowly getting rebuilt for shits and giggles…

^
what happened :frowning:

lol

sexy

so you got the zipp front off eoibay.

Needs more giggles and less shit :stuck_out_tongue:

nah, bike exchange. i found the wheelset for next to nothing, cale bought the front, i bought the disc, then he sold the front back to me.

looks sick mate nice one

You must be the wealthiest couriers ever if $600 is ‘next to nothing’! :wink:

where’d you pull that figure from? less then what most of these people are paying for b43’s…

Haha, I dunno, I thought you paid $300 for each wheel which I wouldn’t have said was next to nothing (although still ridic cheap for these wheels), but I guess it was even cheaper! Rad buy.

250 for the rear, 150 for the front.

rare price.
the bikes looking quite good though.

nice build! love the photo. i need to get out and do that with mine, taking photo’s in that setting. Maybe with graffiti in the background. im sure one of Melbourne’s CBD alley ways will surfice