DC PK Ripper launch at Halfsleeve.

Sick! It can be packed for travelling too!

Wow, i think his chainline might be out.

That’ll buff right out.

Always jumping on bandwagons…

Bandwagons are the new fixie. Get in now before the hipsters buy all the good stuff.

The only way to be seen…

Chainline is fine Nik. But I think the headtube and seattube are a little out of plane.

good value for money them rippers…

i’m not so sure blakey, i’d want to take a closer look before i decided that the chainline is straight. from what i can tell he didnt use the correct bb. i think you are blowing the frame alignment issues out of proportion, if his chainline is out he might drop a chain going down a hill and without a front brake he’d be in serious trouble.

Whats the deal. I’m rostered on tonight but might ring in sick if its gonna be a decent turn out. Weather is poo currently. Pissing down!
Thoughts? Anyone braving it? or not?

Made the call. Badass. See y’all there!

Not in this rain…

Hells no…gonna be nice and dry with a longie of stout and some garlic prawns

Yeh, I’m not coming. Had gastro and headache the last two days. Bollocks.

Sucks Jonno. Shakey grub getting to you? I really want to go. If I leave the house it might be to get a curry and some beer though. The street outside was under a foot of water just before, if I had the energy I’d be out bashing about on the DH bike in the water.

My enthusiasm is fading rapidly

im still going to check it out ( its just rain it can’t kill you)

Yep, weather is manky as hell! I’m staying in and ordering a pizza to compliment the half case of pale I have in the fridge.

shorts and a t-shirt, i plan on getting soaked

see you there!

Rain stopped, Race was on. Levon Killed it.