Decent collection of bike photos...

thanks dude, really enjoyed looking at those, the really old shots are always interesting.

and that guy flying off his bmx without the helmet…everyone looking on has a dropped jaw- rightly so

Really like the vintage shots, especially that dude carrying his wrecked bike. I have a shot at home of a post-WWII track race where one dude’s front wheel completely crumbles as he steals a win from his competition, I’ll have to put it up here, it’s awesome.

I know it’s been tried before and failed, but it would be good to have a thread of user images; I know there’s plenty of keen photographers amongst us. Revive the gallery section perhaps?

sweet photos. cheers for the link

NickJ might be able to fix the gallery, but an alternative is to put them on flickr (add a fdotorg tag or create a pool) or picasa and link from here in a stickied photo thread.

Making a fixed.org.au flickr group / pool would be a great idea.

NickJ might be able to fix the gallery, but an alternative is to put them on flickr (add a fdotorg tag or create a pool) or picasa and link from here in a stickied photo thread.

[/quote]

I’d love to fix the photo gallery. The idea behind that was supposed to be a primary focus of the site, however I couldn’t find anything off the shelf to enable people to easily manage their own libraries… Coming in Fixed.org.au 2.0…