Decent magazines?

CWC Rolling Thunder : Issues

I only read Kinfolk magazine

Embrocation Magazine (itssssss baaaaaack!)
The best birthday gift I’ve bought my dad in a while - Peloton magazine (I get the hand-me-downs).
CXMagazine is consistently excellent if you are into CX
Color Magazine
Cometbus
Burn Collector
Loaded to the Gills

Street Rodding- Aussie one. usually some good old fashoned articles on how to add louvres to your widget or some such.
Octane -UK- usually full of italian svelte bodied high maintenance types.
revolution - Aussie. Holmes needs the money! And i’m trying to get excited by mtb’ing again.
sideburn-UK- flat track/ streettrack enthusiasts. short and sweet.

I always try and remember to grab a few old mags from the shed for plane travel…anyone remember big brother, grand royal?

Z Magazine Top

sidewalk surfer is a good read but not alot of places serll it over here, thrasher…

Print: I have been enjoying the fuck out of The Idler (The Idler)
E-book: A regularly charged up Instapaper feed with auto email delivery to Kindle gives me more excellent material than I could ever hope to get through.

Just what the discerning bather needs…

most airports have copies of VIZ in the adult section, if I get a copy of that I usually end up laughing out loud like a complete mong on the flight.

i ended up just reading my book (one flew over the cuckoo’s nest)

Albion - A UK bmx magazine that has been around for 7 issues and has indepth interviews with some varied characters of bmx. It is free in the UK and USA, and to subscribe for Australians is about $70 for 6issues a year.
The Rodder’s Journal - A hot rod magazine featuring a heap of history and amazing cars built with big budgets, which are period correct. Comes out quarterly, and is more a book than magazine. Retails for about $30 in stores here if you can find it, though a subscription is less. My girlfriend gets me a subscription every second Christmas.
The Skateboarder’s Journal - Australian skateboard magazine, which after 25 or so issues is as good as that first ground breaking issue. A by-product of this magazine is it forced Slam to pick its game up, which was definitely needed.
Russh - I get this delivered to my house thanks to the previous tenant who I have repeatedly asked to sort out her mail. Nice girls magazine. Cute girls, nice fashion, some arts and craft in there also (or maybe thats Frankie with the arts and crafts). I wouldn’t but Russh, though its appearance in my letter box is always welcome.
Sneaker Freaker - Issue 24 came out last week. Hans models their tshirts on the website and inbetween all the terrible coloured colabs, there are some good articles in each issue.
Dig BMX - Originally a Euro magazine, their content has gone global the last few years so there is usually an article or two worth reading each issue. I subscribe to it because an issue is $15 retail here. I’d buy this over The Albion if you are new to BMX magazines, its more approachable as it features product details etc.
Evo - A car magazine that I don’t buy each issue of, just pick it up if there are articles I want to read. This is what I tend to pick up if I’m flying, as it is page heavy and has lots of text. Their website has every article they’ve ever printed, so is worth checking out.

Then there is Fast Fords, Performance Volkswagen, Thrasher, Skateboarder Mag, Unique Cars and all the others that I pick up issues if I feel like it. I have seen my magazine intake drop off the last year or so, as I find anything I read I’ve seen on the web anyway and I’m not so into buying everything as I was previous.

This was me all the way back from the UK a couple years ago. Love me some VIZ.

+1 for Monocle, also enjoy the Guardian Weekly (but i suppose its a news paper). Perth domestic terminal magazine selections are pretty poor, unless your into People, FHM etc. Mining Bogans love that shit.