Denti

no nurses outfit tho just scubs…

is super hot tho…

I’d have to have more than a few drinks …

no nurses outfit tho just scrubs…

miss spelling at the worst moment…

why can i still not edit my posts???

It’s actually not about the otufits.

In my younger years I’d met a few nurses. There was something about nurses working odd hours, in a stressful environment, with ready access to lots of drugs and not being fazed by different types of bodily fluids that I found highly attractive. They also see life and death most every day, and whilst I don’t play a psychologist on TV, I might conclude that nurses are perhaps more aware of living life in the moment.

Anyway, that was many many years ago for me … maybe times and nurses have changed.

oh yeah … my appendix came out when I was 14. I fell in love !!!

no that is pretty much on the mark…

the Zofren that she has access to is the best hangover cure on the planet

Oh and my partner is a nurse too… So if you swap with us it’s a win/win situation

Zofran wafers (easily disoolve under the tonhue) are one of the most highly stolen medications on the planet and they aren’t even ‘uppers or downers’.

you guys crack me up !!

#foa bike/wife swappers

I should also add that I think each and every nurse in oz does one hell of a job and it makes me mad to see how little they get paid or recognized for their efforts. Our health system is bad and is getting worse each year.

I think nurses should take up arms, and take the govt. hostage. In fact I think it’s a shame they haven’t. I’d gladly pay higher taxes if the extra tax was going just to nurses.

Only Aaron can turn a denti thread into a wife swap/drug thread.

Nah, you just gotta believe son … then anything can happen :wink:

nice build azzzzz lets see it down at chandler soon?

I can’t believe after postinmg that pic of me that’s the only comment I get

I thought it was a generic photo of a male nurse.

Is that a ‘drug’ leaf tattoo on your arm?

If FOA ever entered a float in the Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras and wanted suitable figure heads/icon’s they’d appoint you and me as fixie gay dad’s.

<grin>

So … whose the top big fella?

Aaron you’re all ready bating above your average a wife swap may not be the best move for you.

Is it just me or do you like like a skinny randy from my name is earl in this shot.

Yeah I’m seeing it, lol.

No, it’s dragonfly wings. Very beautiful tatt still after 15 years or so too.