DISC - Sundays

Where you all been?

Sundays at Disc seems to be getting better and better and more and more organised.

Ya is missing out!

die mensch-machine!

the loverly 57cm sekine running super toughness upon phil14 and profile48 to mallard loose ball across from durachie with the windows in the flange below cinelli chrome long drop to nitto cromo 38’s stearing a ship with campagnolo black traps and ale chrome double cages for good measure. the only question now being which minature guage tire to girth?

and oh the wickedness in my heart to covet circumnavigation of the disc apon the arvo

What time is the DISC sundays thingy happening again?

0800-1100. So anytime between is all good as long as you have a licence. If you do not then get there early.

I have not been there of late because the weather has been good for mtbing.

Tristan,

have you been racing Tuesday or Thursday nights?

Lats

Been doing Tuesday nights. Not the last two though, as I have been away back country skiing (errr… trying to find snow) at Mt Bogong.

skiing! nice! i used to skate (skis) at lake mountain, back in the days when they had beautiful snow and i was a kid. we’d drive up from the yarra valley through the mountains, over some ridge - i cant remember the name of the route we took, but i remember going up there in the trusty kingswood with chains on, and four people on front the bench seat, trucking through the snow, leaving most for dead! such memories. im hoping to go snowboarding here, near the czech republic. i dont like lifts, but what goes up, must come down.

phew anyway, sorry to err, burden the forum with that one. i just had a flashback :wink:

i’d like to see some photos of your adventures tristan, if you have any.

n.

I’ve been down there for that last couple… How does one know a fellow fixed.org.au’er? Maybe I just need to ask? :oops: My social skills aren’t the best :roll:

I’ve been down there for that last couple… How does one know a fellow fixed.org.au’er? Maybe I just need to ask? :oops: My social skills aren’t the best :roll:[/quote]

Jaywoo = Justin??

Lats = Andrew - Red Hoffy bike

BINGO! Cool, hey Lats :slight_smile:

Yeah, worked it out when I saw the pics of your bike!

Hey, what time did you do for the kilo on Sunday?

See you next sunday!

Ha! Yeah that’d do it :slight_smile:
1:15
Yeah cool, I should be there!

Some photos can be found here;

Either yell at the suspect or offer them beer, or you could do both, that’s probably the safest option.