Dodici Special Build Help

if you build a custom wheelset and use origin8 hubs then cogs are the least of your worries, better hubs, roselli cogs, white ind lockring, decent chain, cycle underground chainring.

get off the peg wheels and put some coin where you’ll get some real value out of it.

It is a Velomine wheelset, the hubs get good reviews.

Sharpen those things up on a bench grinder and use them as Shuriken.

I have a Roselli 17T that you can just have. Not sure if you need trading access (Mods?) but private message me for details if you’re in Melbourne. Great condition, needs a clean is all. Just make sure you give me a shout out when you win BOTY :wink:

yeah nah. if you’re planning to roll around on a #sweetfixie then they’ll be rad. if you’re going to #mash it then #premiumrush over to #philwoodtown. Phils on velomine aren’t too expensive for what you’re getting, $700 landed is good, $400 for hubs, $200 for rims, $100 for spokes. don’t put all your eggs in the deep dish rim basket, you got a brooks up top, nice lo profile rims will balance out the aesthetic? carry on.

Ok bro

Agreed on the value of Phils on Velomine. I got my H+Son Archetypes on Phils shipped for about $650, and it’s getting a stainless steel Phil sprocket because, well, it also makes sense to me really. I like matching touching parts where possible, even if it’s not necessary.

//youtu.be/Uz1Jwyxd4tE

^^ This guy is a legend, thanks Rat Tooth for the cog/lock ring and even some FOA stickers!!

The lock ring especially shits on the one I got off eBay, the cog is also way better quality but both cogs have 7 threads. The Roselli has an indentation on the outside facing away from the hub that isnt on the cheapy eBay one.

Edit - the lock rings are in the wrong place in the picture… whoops