Does anyone ride a Colossi Low Pro in Sydney?

I’m pretty keen on one of these, would love to check one out in the flesh. Anybody got one in Sydney?

Locked up next to some girl at the marrickville woolworths this morning. have also seen another one or two around.

Brian Moose on this forum has a Medium!

I used to have one, will be getting another… I can get in touch with the the new owner to see about getting you to check it out. Mine was a small

EDIT: The low pro is hands down the best frame I’ve owned so far… I can not wait to get my next one

Here is a review I wrote up on mine - BiblicalFixies » Colossi – Low Pro Frameset

and pedalroom for more pics - Colossi Low Pro - Custom - Pedal Room

I had a Colossi Low Pro and hated the geo.

It’s great for fixie skids but not for everyday use IMHO.

Thanks, I’ll PM you now though tbh I’d be getting the 54cm or 57cm

I’d actually read your review already :smiley: Nice bike

Why’s that Charlie?

Exactly as it’s name suggests, it’s very low on the front. There’s a lot of weight on your shoulders and my neck would get sore from looking up at such an angle. A couple of times I leant so far forward to skid I flipped over the front wheel. Also didn’t feel like I could weave through traffic as easily.

Also the paint and metal seemed to take chips and dents on easily.

But that’s just my experience

That’s unfortunate mate… mine was perfect. Paint perfect also…

I also used this is a commuter bike as well… both bullhorns and drop bars and never had issues with weaving in and out of city traffic (minus the odd toe overlap on tight turns)

I also did the Sydney to woolongong ride on the low pro and it handled the flats, the hills and the distance without any problems

Agree it is low and the geo is fairly tight but that’s why you buy it. I did have a sore neck starting off riding such a low frame but it got used to it, so did the shoulders

Going head over doesn’t sound like fun, that’s some serious forward lean :slight_smile: as my boys terror squad would say 'leaaan back, lean back…"

Sure do own one…link to the bike in sig…