douchebag listing of the day

Will someone please inform me why this seller thinks this bike is work $6k? And what the fuck is going on with how the listing has been written - “the bones”, “the skin”? This thing is gross.

Maarq Raven - Italian Crafted Dedacciai Steel Fixie Road Bicycle | eBay

My dad had a saying “if you don’t touch shit, it doesn’t stink as much”.

I think eBay is good indicator to just how much people believe in the rubbish they own or build up.

“This is a one-of-a-kind fixie or road bike, for the discerning connoisseur that sees art in its purest form, gliding along the streets. Built from the best, understated yet well spoken, it’ll do nothing other than please you.”

WOW

Wow what a horrible looking bike!
So am I reading this right- seller has road frame, decides to stick vinyl graphics on it and tops it off with a worthless kinesis alloy fork? And wants $6k for it…

Yeah … but he’s got a lot of copy in the listing and you know you’ll never see another.

I actually really dig it’s style yo

Twin bidon mounts for carriage of 2 x water bottles

carriage

Dead x_x

I don’t dig it - but the photo setting is neat. I reckon it’d be nice place to have a picnic, and have Spirito whip up an antipasto platter, and maybe some fancy baguettes?

Can I get negative feedback if I offer him 25c for it?

The Raven

this person is special. very special. i bet they survive on eating nothing but their own golden faeces.

if you think this listing is amazing then you’re in for a whole other barrel of laughs on his website.
this image sums it up nicely but it really is worth a look

i’d pay at least $15000 for his amazing GiRAFfe artwork

Bicycle for SALE - BRILLIANT CONDITION | Sport & Fitness | Gumtree Clarkson

the desription moreso than the price on this one…

“Keen to flex his relationship management abilities, he transitioned to become the key stakeholder manager for VIC’s $billion public transport ticketing system project.”

^ And we all know how well that went.

Marlon Quinn, races for Italo, Brenno, do you know him?

bogstatic GOLD!

This frameset can happen upon two lives: Fixie build utilising the Columbus long drops for perfect chain tension, or a Road Racer with full derailleur capability.

This guy. Seriously.

What a fucking amazing flyer. This guy is a seriously pro graphic artist…

This is easily better than rigid bloke. They should meet

VINTAGE CLASSIC ITALIAN CONTI ROADBIKE FRAME/FORK IDEAL FIXIE | Sport & Fitness | Gumtree Fremantle

not sure if serious…

.A SODA BLAST AND POWDER COAT IS DIRT CHEAP ,IF I DO IT IM SELLING THE FRAME FORK FOR $750 AND I’LL GET IT ALL DAY LONG.

a powdercoated ‘classic’ frame for $750?? maaaaattttteeeee