First time at DISC

going to aim for 5 / 5.30. reckon i could use the extended warmup.

Awesome see you down there about 5.30

I wont be able to make it

To much work on, it sucks I can see DISC right now :frowning:

Pop by after work and watch and scream at brendan and tally. They will be racing till about 9-10pm.

I finish here in 40mins, then have to go home and finish a webpage then come back.

If I make it in time I will be there with pom poms and a chant! :slight_smile:

How did you go?

You better of won

went alright. apparently going up to C grade next time i race - which won’t be next week, due to a family thing. bummer.

thanks to everyone for turning out and heckling, giving me food and nearly making me miss the last race. you guys rule.

C grade already!

I better get my race on and catch up!

Good work man

How did he go? He fuckin smoked them all, good work Brendan.
Are you riding tonight???

i’ll be there tonight. but damoh, shouldn’t you be home in bed with some soup?

congrats brendan :smiley:

thanks. but you should totally come down sunday morning. world cup teams are going to be training after us, so it’ll be doubly worthwhile

oh!! Yeah, PistoLERO!!! :evil:

training 8am tomorrow morning !!! :slight_smile:

no training this sunday… :cry:

Isn’t it on at Brunswick in the afternoon? I’m not sure but can’t make it in the arvo anyway.
I was planning on going for a bit of a long ride and then end up back at DISC about ten to see a bit of the Omnium.
You got plans?

BFF Alleycat.

Brendan - come and race crits at Glenvale if you want a warm up before BFF.

you know, that’s not a bad idea.

Where’s Glenvale… and how far is the race.
Brendan - you going to race the Serotta

well, first i gotta make sure it’s not still hailing sunday morning. it’s down in mulgrave, off springvale rd. d grade starts at 9am, but registration will probably be a little earlier. which will hurt.

yeah, if i head down i’ll be riding my serotta. on the way there, during the race, then on the way back.