Fixed.org.au Tshirt - For Sale

Finally.

The new tshirt is up & for sale here - http://www.fixed.org.au/shop/ - I hope you like it. Thanks to el Brado for all his efforts - It is a ton of work for him to be doing this for free, so be kind - The shop will be open for 7 days, and then it will be shut down, and no more orders will be taken.

Nick

Wait, they’re free if you pick them up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit; fixed now :slight_smile:

No - they are $20 pickup.

I will be posting a list of who is the designated pickup point in each city today. That way you will know if you can get to them when they are available or not.

Hey El brado, thats a sweet illustration… nice one!

Just bought/ordered me one. Is that the final placement on the shirts? I know they aren’t printed yet, but do you think it would look a little better if the whole illo was moved up the shirt a bit?

Do you have a sizing chart?

The shirts are being printed on Gildan tees.

Size chart is on this page. We are only going up to 2XL.

I didn’t do the picture (and not sure who did) - but thanks anyway.

Haha, well nice one for doing whatever you did. Who is the dude with the pencil?

Not be a downer, but have Jonny Bobbin changed the cut of their shirts? Because when I worked as a screen printer, the old ones used to be short and wide (and generally ill-fitting). For roughly the same price per shirt (~$4), Gildan is a better fitting and quality shirt (in my opinion). Superior Activewear in NSW are the wholesalers of Gildan and any screenprinter should be able to get them in. PM me for contact details if need be.

I would pay extra for a better fitting T shirt. In fact I think you guys are selling your self short I don’t think 30-35 spendoolis it too dear. maybe a bit of extra coin can go to the site seeing we all get so much enjoyment out of it.
Any way nice work on the design.

I was quoted the same price for Gildan and Jonny Bobbin and since they haven’t gone to print this can be changed without issue.

I didn’t want to ask originally because a lot of people have a lot of options of what shirt fits them best and what budget they are happy to go to.

I am happy to listen to peoples options on shirts - however the prices I have been quoted from the printers are now reflected in the shop price. This means we won’t be switching to a high priced shirt.

Gildan - 5
Jonny Bobbin - 0

I declare Gildan the winner.

I would go the Gildan over the Jonny’s :slight_smile:

+1 for Gildan

+1 for Gildan

What happened to the original T-shirt designs?
ie vintage cornering and powdah’s ‘I’m a Potato’?

i liked them better…

does the forum get any money from the shirt?

Gildan all the way.

I had a bit of trouble with the sizing link…I think this is it:

Measurement (centimeters)
Width Length
Small 45.7 71.1
Medium 50.8 73.7
Large 55.9 76.2
X-Large 61 78.8
2X-Large 66.1 81.3
3X-Large 71.1 83.9
4X-Large 76.2 86.4
5X-Large 81.28 88.9

Yeah that’s the sizing.

Thanks.

Funds from tshirts go to the forum. Yes.

Artist is Cristy, croadcore.org.

n.

+1 not trying to be a downer but I thought they were heaps better.