!FIXIE GC - Concept logos

Hello gold coast fixie riders

As discussed at last nights “FIXXXIE DEATH RACE (aka social ride)” we wanted to get a bit more organized, events , posters , and eventually world domination

I have come up with 3 concept logos ,
The ones across the top would be used on posters , websites , t shirts etc
The bottom ones would be used for vinyl decals and other stuff

Feedback would be good , i can refine or rehash a logo once i have an idea of what people want.

Enjoy

Hey nice work designjerk you must have had some time on your side today I vote for the two on the left with the subtle gc in the cranks +1 sweet

That is wicked! Loving the crank set but also like the shield, that is a hard one. Call it dumb if you like but can you merge crank set with shield? or is it a design fu-par?

Very good work, Designjerk :smiley:

Nice logos!

With the shield version… It will probably stuff with the simplicity of the combined GC. But the inside of the C you should try and put the chain ring pattern in to that. The neg space in the C would look just like a crankset.

Good effort!!

not from GC so my opinion is void. but if i was i would opt for the shield design (middle). looks very neat, simple and easy to read.

Cool guys thanks for the feedback,

Yea the middle one was kinda like the old skool bike stickers/badge would make a great
vinyl

I will continue to have a play.

The funny thing is i am just about to start working at a signage shop so i can prolly wip up some decals/stickers once we have a logo down

UPDATE!

Latest rehashed concept logos ,
Plus the logo down the bottom i found on an LA fixed site i just rehashed it for GC

FEEDBACK IS WELCOME

Once we have the logo shorted ill cut up some vinyls

enjoy

Love the I{crash}GC nice work. I WANT IT!

It would be great if you could make something like this too :stuck_out_tongue:

take down!

I would buy a tee with the BNE on it.

That could be arranged ,
I think it would be around 30 bucks on red bubble on an American apparel t shirt

Can you make a Melburn version?! Loving the logo.

+1 I {crash} Gold Coast.

Fuckin’ A.

UPDATE ,

I HAVE MOVED ALL THE STUFF ABOUT I CRASH FIXIE TO ITS OWN POST ,

Comment away