FIXXXIE DEATH RACE (aka social ride)

Hey Hey pillow biters.
The Gold Coast fixie crew are having a social fixie cruze Tuesday Night 16th of June, straight through the heart of Surfers paradise.
Meeting @ Circle on Cavill @ 6.30pm THATS PM.

Be there or don’t… i dont care :slight_smile:

Can I walk?

Radical

Were is the ride ending?

Hopefully the weather is good this time!

Walk yes… on your own.

Ending at a pub. Not a race this time maybe some sprints, tricks and skids.

Next time we race I have a special prize for the winner. Some bars…some track bars…some Cinelli track bars!

Oh Yeah, it’s on for Tuesday night DEATH RACE, suitably titled for a ride through Surfers Paradise as the BFGHCC found out one Saturday evening last week. This can only mean one thing. FIXIE MASH!!! Sorry got a bit excited should see you tonight then gents and ladies. :wink:

Surfers… so many bogans pimpin around in bombadores and skylines cutting you off and yelling out the windows at you. Werewolves was enough to keep me away for at least a month or two :wink:.

Alright, well that was my first ride with the fixie gcc and what a night it was Tuesday was a much better night to mash I think we only got hooted at 3 times as not many hoons around. Early on I was asked to “dismount” my ride by a pleasant security guard type chap at the circle on cavill and at exactly 1830 hours there was a roll in of the fixed brigade to watch the news on the big screen. So off we went and headed to Q1 for warm up the tyres skids then headed north to macintosh island footbridge longest skid competion then to ‘name witheld’ multi-story carpark and attempted to tame the express exit from the top. This is where the death part came into play, although pulp fixion showed earlier interest in some pavement. From there it was back into town utilising the entire 3 lane highway pit stop at night owl, bws for refreshments and down to Broadbeach to ride the boards until it got too cold and everyone went home.except those that went for shitty mexican and sangria jugs. Was I the only one that felt ill after that? All in all a sensational evening of fixed mash. Full marks to pulp fixion for getting it on the forum and rumour has it the next one will be a bit more demanding in order to secure those italian track bars :mrgreen:always wanted to use tat emoticon thanks guys see you next time…

I am still feeling ruff from the shitty mexican. :expressionless:

Nice riding with all of you guys the other night. Lots of fun. I’ll be coming to the next cruz with my camera gear to take some photos of everyones bike and a few action shots, so make sure to turn up. Unfortunately I’m no longer the owner of my bike and wont have any transport so I’ll be riding a very low and slow cruiser.

Peace

Epic

im totally looking forward to the next event,

If we get the timing right will should be able to get some of the brissy guys along ,
i could always wip up a poster for erik to chuck up on his gearblog,

Fixie love

Gold Coast People… does anyone ride fixed around Byron / Mullumbimby area?