FOA racers - Melbourne V2.

just confirmed this with Dave. all systems go. all welcome. i’ll come up with a roller session of some description, which i will then not personally do.

edit: but if it is clear - which it suddenly looks like it may be - racing will still be on.

Fuck yeah. Win/Win. Wouldn’t mind a roller session to be honest.

speed or endurance?

Endurance probably. Big gears. Might bring the ergo.

yeah, good idea. but remember, if it’s clear, we’re racing. bring two bikes!

Yeah was thinking I might bring my ergo and my rollers if possible. Then there’ll be a spare for someone.

will you have room for a BMX duggan?

Does the pope shit in the woods? It’s actually for HMC. Reckon he might be a show if we’re inside training, Brendan?

If there’s a BMX present my training / racing will be severely impacted upon - especially if it’s someone else’s - epsecially if it’s James’

i’ll make sure the tires are pumped up then :smiley:

i can see it now, the rain will hold off, racing will be on as normal, and brendan will be on the mic yelling at all the punk kids in full lycra and skate shoes practicing their monos on the grass…

ftfy

yo, i’m up.

ps. the BOM looks clear, but the miraculous Norwegian BOM which is never, ever wrong still says the rain is going to arrive around 5. will see…

Heaps good session, Brendan. Thanks for organising that. Happy to keep doing those when threatened by rain going forward. Or working in a session or two of Blakey’s latest side-project.

i’ll look up some more old ergos to add in some variety. looked rough!

that was just our collective technique…the session was rad.

the quads this morning aren’t too pleased, but they’ll get over it…esp when i subject them to some power running drills tonite.

last nights training was hard work, but I felt great afterwards!

then I got really cold on the way home, ate waaaaay to much veggie lasagne & slept like crap.

hmmm, post ride needs work!

Smashed it, Rolly. Well done. You’ll be doing the whole hour in no time.

Anyone racing northern combine tomorrow? I’m volunteering and will be driving, so can give someone a lift.

And entries for the 3 day tour open tonight at about 7pm for volunteers, and a week later for non-volunteers. 3 Day Tour

You racing it Paul? It’s a fucking good weekend. As per last year, I should have accom sorted for FOA crew racing.