FOA racers - Melbourne V2.

Yeah definitely. Cam runs heaps of different motorpacing drills from 6-8pm. Then we do an hour at 45km/h. You can jump on for 10 laps then jump off etc.

Hurley and I usually run 92.6 to ride the whole hour as we do the final 15 minutes or so over 50km/h. Too fast for me on anything smaller.

I’d encourage peeps to come on down. Great training! And really good crew.

this is karma for posting a trillion photos of you two having a good time in spain etc.

i only ever run 48x15 on the outdoor track. part laziness, part attempting to spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin like a mofo in the faster races.

Coming down, Rolls? Should be a beautiful night for it. Plus I’ve got a great dump to tell you about…

nah mate, can’t. old man is having us over for dinner as he is moving back to perth in a few weeks.

also managed to tweak my knee real fuckin hard this morning riding to work. haven’t ridden fixed in a while, totally forgot to pedal when i was looking at the new BOgear straps and my knee made an audible crack, followed by an even more audible yell from me. seems ok now, but it will no doubt start stiffening up as the day goes on, that’s the usual procedure…

jury’s out on the BOgear straps for the moment.

I can’t work. All I can think about is staring at “NEVEL” on the number plate behind Cam Macfarlane at HSV.

What’s wrong with me?

I’m starting to get worried about my state of mind.

What time do you rock up Steve? still 50/50 on tdb or this

I’ll be there from just after 6 hopefully. It’s 3 hours or so. If you ride the whole time, you’ll do 100 km. No shit.

20% of the work I do at school on Tuesday is think about race tactics for the night.
Steve, want to ride there together?

Also, greenmachine, totally come down tonight. It looks to be an awesome day for it.

Sure mate. Not sure what time I’ll be heading over though. I’ll give you an ETA when I know, and if it’s too late, you can just head up there.

sweet.

i’ll be on my way soon

Can anyone inform me on how Philip Island went?

My bet is cold and miserable. Men’s results. http://t.co/UTJwAl9H 137 starters 36 finished!!

Yep. That pretty much sums it up. Weather got a bit nicer for us in the arvo after the teams race.

Combined A/B grade for Jez, Mat and myself. Crosswinds blew lots out early. Jez broke with an A grader and another B grader with about 10 to go (out of 15). Mat and myself made arse’s of ourselves and got in the way and the gap blew out. Slowly reeled them in but they stayed away for Jez to take 2nd in B. I snatched the bunch kick to get 3rd.

Gene road strongly in D. He can elaborate on his ‘altercations’ with ‘cunce’

i raced C i had a blast, i did a shit load of work, i chased down breaks and then bridge’d across like a boss, couldnt catch the front group and was sick of some “old mates” in the bunch so i turned around and rode the last with my mate helping out and having fun, still came like 11th, fucking rad, except for the being freezing cold all day long thing

actual lol.

Bridged like a boss? A little birdy has told me you hid in the wind behind said ‘mate’, Gene. Care to confirm?

what? hide? get out, you dont like my 1am, post race after party recap style? you crazy

No one gets between cvnts and ‘bridge like a boss’ gene.

rain likely tonight - if so, i’m going to run a roller session in the clubrooms from about 6.30 / 7. byo rollers (or ergo if you’re soft) / roadie (if you like) / change of clothes.

Down like a freaky clown.