#FoAMafia 10 year Celebration - November 1st - Canberra Chapter

I’m heading down to Melbourne on Saturday so won’t make it, have fun.

I’ll try be there

Finishing work at 4. Will come down after. Got a contact number ezy?

0411 682 377

Bring the panasonic if you do come!

Should be there too.

Wait it is Sunday? If you’re still kicking around 4 I will endeavour to come drink a beer.

Just checked out the weather - its a bit iffy at this stage. Anyone have an alternative plan? Hang out at a pub somewhere?

REMINDER! !This Sunday!!

Sunday meet up time 1.00pm
Where: Paddle boat hire joint (aka Thirsty Work meet up spot)
Plan: Lake loop with arboretum hang outs looking over this amazing town of ours. Then a few beers, frisbee and bbq down at Nara peace park.

Weather wise. It’s looking grim. “Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day .” http://www.bom.gov.au/act/forecasts/canberra.shtml

If it’s looking like a ride is just going to make us look like a bunch of drowned rats - we will retreat to a pub for a round table discussion on how zen it is to ride fixed. Pub suggestions? I am liking the Durham these days with their beer selection.

I’m happy to play it by ear. They predicted an 80% of rain and thunderstorm last week and it turned out to be blue sky and a few fluffy white clouds.
Durham sounds like a choice Plan B.

Yeah Durham is A+…rotating taps with heaps of good stuff. Pretty average chips but the wedges are solid.

It’s proximity to my apartment also makes it excellent.

Sounds good. I’ll send you a message when I leave uni and try to catch you guys on the way home.

We should do this now; the weather’s great!

I just went for a run so I’m actually due for a tin.

Beers for breakfast!

Hey everyone - it looks like the weather is rolling in and being unpredictable. We will meet up at the durham at 2:00 for a few beers and wedges and see what happens.

You mean Duxton? Hope it is/was awesome!

We learnt that the BOM forecasters always radically overestimate the rain and storms we’ll get.

This guy!!

Thanks fellas!