Forum Changes

Because…

“I think, the idea of this place was to support a community of riders and their needs. You buy, you sell, you ask advice and give advice. You don’t just take.”

Think of it this way… If you had a mate who dropped around to your place, drank the beer in your fridge, ate your pizza, watched a movie and then left, would you get sick of it after a while? Probably. Now, if that guy arrived occasionally with a couple of tacos and a slab of Coopers and shared it with you, would that be better? That’s the idea. :slight_smile:

*For the kids… substitute the above for ‘played your PS2/Xbox games’. But you get the idea.

I like this guy ^

I understand moderators’ point of view, but as gohtscar said, the ‘for sale’ section also encourages/helps newbs (like me) to buy parts for their fixie.

IMO, a good solution would be to allow viewing the ‘for sale’ section if you register, and allow selling after x posts.

25 posts that have to contain more than just

+1
LOL
i’m interested
haha

I’ve got some excess post count I’d be happy to sell.

Noobs PM me.

edit: :evil:

Amazing to see all these new names posting all of a sudden. And some people thinking their post count isn’t right. If you post rubbish you’re posts will be deleted and you risk getting banned. SIMPLE.

25 post - 16 shit post = 9 posts.

What criteria do you use to decide what constitutes a "shit post’?

"Value adding’ maybe? Use common sense and be a bit reasonable and you’ll be fine. It’s not like you can’t joke or take the piss.
But we all know what a shit post is.

I’d say TVM nailed it…

Or are similar.

I’ve been seeing a few “nice ride” posts today in the “post your ride” section. Bit of post bumping going on?

If they are CLEARLY just trying to raise post count.

Most regular users have an average post count around 1.2 - 1.5 posts a day, if somebody is all of a sudden around 4 - 5 a day of just ‘ha ha’ ‘’+1’ etc it’s quite clear and easily monitered.

OH MAI GAWD! stopped by police for nobr akes!

It’s only 25 posts.
Get over it you bunch of skirts.
Hopefully all the good shits sold before these goats get to see

“How fucking good the forsale section izzz”

ps v energy drinks are rubbish and so are them rockstar energy drinks.

and a while ago heatseeker was wondering why a lot of people have joined but don’t post…

It’s ok it’s the Internet.
Geez bro call Neil Mitchell or something.

thanks for illustrating my point about welcoming new members so succinctly Leon.

and just because you’re posting on the net doesn’t give you license to be twat

GET OVER IT ALL O YOU UNDER 25 POST MOTHERFUCKERS

fukn kids.

can we lock this thread?

Very close to shutting this down now.