Frame Identification required.

id hazard a guess that paint isnt original anyway, so dosnt really matter what you do with it imo.

It’s really not even about restoring the bike so much. I would just like to know what exactly it is I’m cruising about on. I came here because of the large pool of knowledge in this community and was the best bet to do so. I am well aware of all options from restoring/buying a new bike etc. and the various costs associated. That’s not what this is about. I don’t give a rats if it 's not worth quids. If someone here might be able to tell what she is I’d be stoked!

^^^

The lug’s, Fork crown, and tubing are all made by companies,
The builders buy off them,
Hence why yours looks similar to others,
Hundreds of builders around the world used these lugs and fork crowns?
So if guessed it was a bates would that make you feel better.

Yes, that’s what I understand. No, I could guess all day. There’s nothing like knowing for sure.

It’s a McBain.

^pretty sure he’s right!

lol debate ended.

And for gawd’s sake…

Put some fVcking pants on…

No I don’t believe it is. Nice try though. Anyone else?

It’s raked out and built for fenders… Not much point in spending more than it cost when it was new on a restore…
It does need new cables, chain and some fuxking bar tape at least and you need to learn… Fight one of us fight us all…

Also that saddle angle falls very squarely in to the WTF category… So no more lies about it been a good ride. Cause you haven’t ridden the dam thing for more than 20mins in a stretch…

Repco superlite for sure…

Nah looks nothing like my superlite

it’s not this bike either but once seen this pic cannot be un seen sorry guys

Awsome mullets aside, I do believe that you are all wrong. Sadly. But at least you’re trying. Right?

I don’t know where you guys get your information but who’s fighting?

Bar tape is good for one thing and one thing only. And that’s blisters. So bugger that! Chain hasn’t broken yet, so that’s fine and the seat’s actually a lot more comfortable than it looks.

Definately not enough clearance for muddies.

Hillman.

Nah brah!

what a duncecap

You know what, I’m not going to waste my time with you bogans. You’re obviously too far gone in the intelligence dept.

Bundy?

If you keep saying no then you must know what it is!