FRANCESCO + Pics [Brisbane]

My new bike to bash around on whilst i sell all my fixie/vintage gear i have sitting at home. Couldnt turn it down when i got the call.
Its small but hey, just gotta put a pair of risers on it and its pretty much a track X bmx :evil: Can’t wait to bash around on her tomorow!!

FRAME: Francesco
TUBING: Ishiwata EX Tripple Butted (dating back to late 70’s - early 80’s)
SIZE: Top Tube - 53cm & Down Tube - 50cm

HEADSET: Kuwahara
STEM: Cinelli
H/BARS: Cinelli Pista
CRANKS: Suntour Superbe PRO 165mm (njs stamped)
SEATPOST: Campagnolo (bladed version)
SADDLE: Turbo
WHEELSET: SE Sasin Hubs (High Flange)/ Mavic Open 4 CD (clincher)

enjoy :-o

No bashing allowed! Keep that frame on ice!

PICS ADDED :smiley:

250 clams… heck yes! Ride it like the wind… or something.

nice work, were you collecting all those bits and pieces for a while?
how sweet are old high-flange hubs.

Nup, just got it complete $250. Went riding tonite with a mate, i F&^KING love the small frame. So easy to trackstand, got a full backward circle but can’t seem to get out of them yet. Also landed a few one leg over the drops skids. :smiley: I am putting the risers on it 2morow with a set of RED Ourys. Toe overlap is very slight, looking to nab a 650c wheel so i can try do some real tricks on it. I am in love and its cheap love! Taking her to Sydney on firday aswell…

P.S. If anyone has a spare couch (bed) in Sydney for Sunday nite can you please PM me, flights were cheaper on monday nite then sunday to come home so what the hell. I can just ride around all monday. See sum sites.

UPDATE

Damn dude $250 :-o
So good!

I will be bringing some cheap 650 wheel sets with me to Australia in a couple weeks if your still looking then. If your interested PM me with your email and I can send you some pics.
This bike is really dope!