Gaulzetti Cazzo

Primus mootry is a terrible band name

good value if you are in the market for a completely fucked bike frame

So, ahh, how’s the tainted biektart zetti treating you dubs?

#thimblefulofpost #55x58

hahahahahahaa

i thought it looked familiar! $500 seems like decent buyin!

Dude’s selling a Baum that broke too now.

tart’s gonna tart. two custom frames inbound, gotta pay the bills.

I hear it was more of jaseyjase score than that.

wow really!

if the geo fits then hes’s laughin, issues or not!

It was built in 2011. In the interests of total honesty, in 2012, and after only circa 1500km it cracked across the TT/ST weld and was repaired by Baum. It has since been perfect, and Baum even said he feels it is now a better bike than he originally built.

Glad Baum said its better now then how it was originally built. I can sleep easy now…

Still wouldn’t pay $4850 for it.

needs more build variation photos

If I had more money than sense I’d buy it and then take a video of it going into one of those industrial chompers

Kickstarter?

i’d try to make it fit me with some kind of seat post extensions and ultraboner stems (or given the super old man HT length relative to the ETT maybe just a 180mm stem), and then gaffa tape on some fenders and then commute on it every day in all weathers, and sticker bomb it and lock it out outside pubs and stuff. and i’d instagram the shit out of proceedings.

even trying to read the what is and isn’t include list on BNA gave me a headache but it goes without saying that i’d thrown on some reid wheels and go ghetto SS or fixed if there aren’t enough shifty bits (while of course stil leaving any remaining Di2 shifty bits attached)

anyone who remembers the horrible steaming piles of shit that i used to turn up to FOA saturday fixed rides on will know that i’m more than capable of this course of action (appart from having the money of course) ;p

Dual Teny or GTFO

nah, reids are cheaper and spoked, and will come untrue and rub teh frame. I really hate to say this but the teny’s might actually be better than something in this specific instance

Haha yes was crazy price

Fist of post… Took that pic as a joke… I’m another 2.5 cm higher in bb to saddle to at 76.5cm… He we the #rando #tourer hashtags

I am more keen to see the handling characteristics of a 72.5 degree 50mm offset front end the Craig Gaulzetti raves about…

Hard to judge with full upright position unless you go -17 slam.

If I had some 26.0 bars I’d run my salsa -17 stem… Anyone got hwyones they wanna sell me

regret selling mine, such good bars.