GIRO Air Attack

i’m very close to getting a swerkz evade for this reason, but them colours are pretty bland currently, hopefully 2016 range will be better, there’s rumors of a new venge… so obvs new aero shit to assesserize

Don’t do it you will look like this, the normal specialized one is way better and meant to be one of the safer helmets out.

Agree with Dayne, the evade sucks dude. Prevail is excellent, do rate it. One of the sole reasons I didn’t one was because I legit would have had so much sworks gear on that it would have been a bit silly. Plus the kask has been great and definitely saved my head when I stacked it last year.

Very keen to see what they do with the Venge, and to see how many overweight old guys buy them, runs 4cm of stack and do nothing but river loops.

yeah but them #marginalgains on the track bro

so what you’re saying is a few people will upgrade, generally though, nothing will change

More or less…there is a massive hubbard crowd down here with all the cashed up public servants getting around. I live in a pretty affluent area so no doubt I’ll see one as soon as they hit stores.

I don’t hate the giant aero helmet that giant alpecin have been rocking. I think we can all agree that none of us have exhausted all other avenues for marginal gains before going down the aero helmet route. Aero beer gut is not a thing

6deg this morning during the commute and the lense did fog up at the lights. It wasnt too bad, nothing like when i im using sunnies, and it pretty much vanished as soon as i clipped back in.