Gold Coast Bimonthly

Gold coast fixie races run twice a month have been running for about 3 months now, sorry i didn’t put it up earlier.

Races are casual, no prizes.

Races include but are not limited to:

-Capture the flag. Loads of fun. Starting at Pacific fair rooftop car-park making our way to Pizzy park to get an Australian flag. First one back to the rooftop wins. Stealing the flag from others is encouraged.

-Point to point. We have so far just stayed south of Surfers Paradise but any good area will be fine.

-Break your bike in the first 2 minutes. Its been done so we all just tried our best tricks in a car park then went to the nearest pub.

-Open to suggestion.

There is no cost, bring friends, its about an hour at the most then usually a drink after.

Pulp Fixion.

Dude, chuck this up in BRISBANE thread. Pretty sure your not even 1 hour down the road. and pretty sure i’m keen to train it down and have some fun + beers.!

Last I heard the only kids on the Goldy were Vegan Alex :lol: and Grant. I can feel a road trip coming on :smiley:

HAHA PULP FIXION. wicked name
Yeah man i’ll be there with bells on my bike and beers in my back pocket.
That area around Robina is wicked for riding.
The coast’s fixie scene is the new swine flu man, spreading every day
See you guys there

I’ll be there man.

More like reverse swine flu. Less hype than swine flu but delivers more than a runny nose.

BYO warm soup for the softies

So , the 2nd June Tuesday night was a fail

When is the next event?

Hey Pulp Fixion,
what happened with your ride at Robina? I presume it was washed out. Couldn’t make it as I was working as per usual though good to see you posted up the event schedule and I’ll keep an eye out for more. As Gypsy suggests if the Brisbane crew don’t mind you putting your rides in their category do that. They are having a big one this Saturday night and I’m sure they’d be keen for the Gold Coast crew to catch up with them at Southport for a hydration stop. Check out werewolves of Brisbane. Tight chains.

Yep, last ride was a bit of a wash out. I had a bit of fun with some mud and an off camber round-about on the way home from work. Just got totally soaked.
Three people that I was going with didn’t go at the last minute because.

Next time is Tues 16th June! More details later.

Sorry to leave you standing in the ran Designjerk. Hard to call if it is too shitty to ride.

Radical Pulp Fixion

Lets hope the weather is good and people show this time,

We need to get more people along,
I have time on my hands to design a gold coast fixie logo, posters and various decals.

Wild times