Good bye bike :(

It’s a sad day when you sell your favorite frame, though I think it was time to share the love and let someone else enjoy :slight_smile:

Byyyyeeee!

Corz

that does suck BTW nice frame.
what are building up now??

Well I scored some Soma track hubs, so I HAD to build a new bike around them… :slight_smile: Not sure yet, I’ve been pondering building a frame! Might get costly though :frowning:

That’s a nice bike. :slight_smile:

was… boooohooohoooo :cry:

That’s ok, I’m concocting a fancy new paint job for my next frame!

do you climb at the lactic factory by any chance?

Sure do, work there on occasion too. Sometimes there’s a blurry line between the two :slight_smile: At the moment you’d only see my part bike there (matt black and orange track frame with a lot of scratches…) :slight_smile:

Corz

I thought your were going ‘atom smashing’ in europe. Is that still on?

Yeah I got back last month, though I’ll be over there a couple of times this year. The equipment managed to shit itself so some of the stuff wasn’t so useful, though I did get to ride my little girls bike around the swiss villages :slight_smile:

We should have profile pictures on here so I know who I’m talking too! Maybe a picture of your grinning face, with a picture of your ride underneith, that could be cool!

Corz

You wouldn’t be suggesting user pics if you’d seen CraigC’s Shifters badge photo! :-o

Nothign wrong with performance art.

Well now you’ve GOTO show us ! :slight_smile:

you WILL regret that.

Haha, the suspense is kill me!

You think the suspense will kill you? Well you have been warned.

[b]NSFW[/b]

besides which, it wouldn’t really help you identify him. at least i hope not…

note to self. anything nick claims is NSFW, really is, NSFW. haha.

Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Toooo funny

Show your mumz everyone!

That pic is on my resume, I wonder why I can’t get work. (I have had some seedy movie offers though…something to do with ‘bareback’? ? ? ?)