Google+

I’m in, but like all social networks it sucks until that perfect moment when everyone is on there but you don’t have your aunts and uncles trying to add you just yet.

thats why just before that moment I change my last name and disable all ability to search me!

can some add me
xaviermadden(at)gmail.com

Friendster, Myspace, Facebook… Google+

I wonder what will be next?

I thought this was LOL worthy.

Livejournal 2.0

Telegrams

if you find out, let me know. i’d like to make a lot of money and it seems to have worked for the founders of all of the above!

Just realised I wouldn’t have bothered signing up for Google+ if there was no need for someone on the inside to issue an invite.

THE NEXT BIG THING, nobody knows what it is, but I’d like think it’s something a long the lines of Persona, it’s a social network like email application. It’s not a typical website, “Facebook.com”, it’s just like your “Mail” app in your doc, but brings a chat/social network feel to it. With peoples obsession with Apps, I really think this could take off.
[video=vimeo;25588286]http://vimeo.com/25588286[/video]

PS: All Apps on iOS are now US Prices eg $1.19 apps are not 99c

I am now on G+, and like McKenny, I don’t really get it. But if you want to add me to a circle I am on there as Rod O’Hara. If anyone wants invites let me know.

I have already found and added nikcee,Gypsy, Heavymetal & Blakey…I think.

i just deleted my G+ account.

for those that were there in the early days, i just reread the thread were we eventually decided every post had to be a reid bike analogy. made me lol.

then i deleted it all.

oh, and diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

was it easy to delete?

yeah man, piss easy. much better than the bullshit you have to go through to delete a facebook account.

instructions here - Delete your Currents profile - Currents Help

i just found the option by accident when looking for something else, wasn’t thinking i needed to delete it or anything, but i’ve not posted to it in about 3+ years!

if you have any issues, let me know and i’ll email you screenshots (though i’m sure you’ll be fine).

So is Google hangouts the same as G+ or part of G+? Two sides of the same coin?

Anyway I was “forced” to sign up just the other day. First day in a new job and the boss said ‘we all chat on a G+ hangout’, ok ok I get the hint. I signed up and joined, he sent me 3 msgs the 1st day, that was 3weeks ago, there’s been nothing since.