GT Peace TT length?

I trying to track down the effective top tube length of the GT Peace MTB (not the 29er), size small.

On the GT website, the top tube is given as 568.78mm but I think it’s the length of the actual tube and not the effective top tube length. There’s no geometry chart to confirm anything. A Google search didn’t turn up anything either. Short of actually going to the store to measure it myself, anyone already knows what the effectice TT is?

Cheers
Des

Des,

The chart on this site suggests that 568.78 is the effective TT. You could try calling BSC but it’s been a while since I’ve seen any actually in stock in a shop.

Thanks Nick. The reason I’m skeptical is that 568.78 (~22.5") sounds pretty long for a XC type frame sized small. I’ll see if I can find one in the flesh and measure it. I’ll probably be dealing with Melb Bike Center rather than BSC (if I actually do buy one) since they cost about $100 cheaper there.

Cheers
Des

Thanks Nick. The reason I’m skeptical is that 568.78 (~22.5") sounds pretty long for a XC type frame sized small. I’ll see if I can find one in the flesh and measure it. I’ll probably be dealing with Melb Bike Center rather than BSC (if I actually do buy one) since they cost about $100 cheaper there.

Cheers
Des
[/quote]

That doesn’t surprise me Des. My Inbred has a very long TT. And I know a guy who just bought a Giant XTC and the small has a 57TT, the medium has a 58TT.