GT Tachyon - large

this would be a cool budget gravel grinder / cross bike. Triple triangle and nice top tube cabling.

Mens GT Tachyon Crossover Hybrid bicycle 22.5" | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Belconnen Area - Latham | 1065774494

moved to ebay section, complete bikes is only if you’re selling the item.

Deal.

It’s right near me if people want me to check it out

Thanks mate, when it prompted mod approval it clicked I was in the wrong section.

wasn’t this just in WCP’s night shift thread?

anyway, it doesn’t have the adjustable fork or stem, but those 700D wheels will take 650B tyres, or swap wheels entirely. So for the right price it’s good buying

Yep.
I’m considering picking it up for myself. Might flat bar it, put my extra pair of 650b Rock 'n Roads on it and possibly SSing for a cheap thrasher MTB.
Any idea what the rear hub spacing would be?

It’s 135mm.

That wheel is… probably a screw on freewheel, likely suntour. less likely to be a cassette suntour (good luck finding a replacement)

shimano do 7sp screw on still though, so that’s easy. clickbike have suuuuuuuuper cheap 7sp thumbshifters and chains too.

dropouts are pretty short, not much adjustment for SS without a tensioner.

I think this might be sold already. Saw it being ridden to the pub with different saddle/pedals/stuff by a guy who seemed like he’d just got it not long after Christmas.

Or maybe there’s two here.

(I also sort of wanted it)

Just got a reply from the seller: it sold over the weekend.