home made horror movies

I am in awe of how out of hand this seemingly harmless joke has gotten, well done world

I made a Super8, stop motion, movie when I lived in Newtown, just behind the Tower Motel on the highway. True!

I remember filming a scene where someone was supposed to be run over by a train, from memory – we filmed someone lying on a track, which then cut to a lego train running over a little lego man.
Yep – pretty impressive special effects.

I made a video for my friends metal band. We also made videos of us covering iron maiden songs and shit like that.
After that, I’ve only made blue movies :wink:

I trust you’re referring to films about clouds?

When are clouds blue?

their backdrop typically is - though I understand your confusion… being from Melbourne and all

I can see blue through the factory windows at the moment. Confusing kinda stuff.

oh, this rules so hard. if i were your media teacher i’d definitely give you an A+.

we filmed the Tasty Toobs chasing us by tying fishing line to it, then tying the other end to our ankles. very realistic.

Wow, Hellk Rew is famous.

my chase scene was of the ball rolling or bouncing after the person, followed by stop motion facial changes.

also, in one scene where the Tasty Toobs were trying to run down one of the farmhands with their car (cue sweet footage of Toobs at steering wheel, someone crouched below the seat, pressing the pedals with their hands), my friend richie hit the windscreen so hard he nearly broke his jaw.

Oh yeah, the film also opened with the title screen, which which was then engulfed in fire before revealing the opening scene - this was done by filming a piece of A4 paper with the title on it, then descretly setting it on fire from below. - pretty sweet.

Finally, my two favourite blogs come together in a beautiful union of irony, violence and 28 Jays.

Makes Avatar look pretty 2nd rate! Actually… it was pretty 2nd rate.

what made the tasty toobs angry for revenge?

^ WOAH! WOAH! Don’t spoil it for me…

consumption of their Tooby bretheren.

i can’t, however, remember how it ends. text nattie and see if he remembers.

I’m having difficulty reconciling the notion of something so delicious turning violent

I kinda feel like Marx might have while observing the 1917 revolution. A joke you had getting totally out of hand.

I assume Marx did not think his political theory was a joke though.