How did you welcome winter?

Clipped on my rear fender, Rode to Uni to hand in an assignment, Rode to the post office to send off some parts to other forum members.

Came home and made a hot Milo. Now trying to study for an Ex Phys exam tomorrow, seriously contemplating sleep.

Pulled on my new winter cycling cap for the morning commute. My ears were toast-eeeeeeee.

Absolutely love these crisp early mornings for riding.

And also what Duggan said.

How’d that CAPO jacket go?

Sweet! The Castelli jacket from the other night is still all sweaty, so I’ve been wearing your capo under my old windproof Descente jacket in the mornings. Win. And then wearing the capo on its own on the way home when it’s not so cold. Win win.

Was thinking of swinging you some of thesein return…

^ is this the same as the hop theif of a couple of years ago, that was good stuff.

Only time of year I can ride to work in my work clothes and not sweat up like a bastard. Love these three months of the year!

Got lost on the MYT because of all the damn detours!

Handed in the VCD folio i have been working on for the last 4 months,
it was a sad day :frowning:

5.37am…
Marcus. We on? Could sleep in if your not keen

Me I’m easy. Totally could too

Marcus ok sleep it is

Me kool

rode up a hill to see the sun rise, left the garmin at home because only strava mamils give a fuck

Fondled mrs. spirito … then went to (actual) work.

Slept in till 10:30 because I can.
Finished my Friday’s work in four hours.
Bought my first set of clip in shoes and pedals for the roadie.
Scoffed down four plates at the work winter BBQ.
Set a PB for the flying 200m thanks to all that^ protein.
Slamming through a 107 page read for my career choice.

I feel productive!

Woke up at 4:30 to avoid the heat, then proceeded to do a 120km round trip which finished in 44 degree heat.

Dubai rolls deep.

This is what I wanted to do. Instead I was at work at 6am torturing myself by looking at the surfcams.

120km? You’re taking this running thing too far Watson.

Rode to work and lost my front light somewhere along the way.
Went out after work and got ratfaced. Now here we are!

Went to work after two days off. Played squash. Got some good news about something I’ve been sweating for a while now. Had a sweet double espresso at Toby’s Estate, and the waitress (who somehow knows my name) touched me on the back again.
Got a Rapha shipment and my Merckx book in the mail. Patted my rabbit while watching the 4:30 news, ate dinner watching the 5pm news, and went to bed at 8.
Fuck cold weather, it makes me not want to ride. And it’s so dark. :frowning:

made me realise that i still need a long sleeve wool jersey as my third winter in the mountains comes i have not fully climatised. and summer kit with winter gloves looks odd

this.

planted brussel sprouts and broad beans. And got myself a new riding jacket.