I saw this bloke the other day and e was...

too bad from personal experience he is a total douche :x

Riding across the bridge over the freeway around Greenslopes, Buranda. Around 8am Monday the 27th
Guy on a fixie (I think) but only because of the cards in the back wheel (5-6 approx)
Red t-shirt but I couldn’t see what the bike was like.

Looked nice and chilled

Oh Hai! That was me on my morning commute to UQ this morning (got a late start because I was up watching the GPrix). Were you in the chaos of morning traffic below, or on the bike path?

^ Chaos traffic below.
:roll:

You looked smooth as saliva mate

thats just how dan rolls :sunglasses:

Oh Nathan… :wink:

Would you two get a room :wink:

Saw the gangstarrr bike go past my work yesterday presumably en route to Gear. Lookin good, Nate.

Azn dude cnr of Liz and George on a KHS presumably from GEAR with flats and black Oury’s, Don’t think he had a brake on and was looking a little worried. Bret at the same time on the corner oposite outside the Cino. Ehhhhhhhh

Dude on the way home just then, caramel frame with matching tan brooks saddle and tape, freek’n nice ride, across the road from KG QUT thearter. That stem looks nice and steep :smiley:

was passing through gear sarvo, saw these two hipsters building up their new bikes…

yeeeeeeea buddy. That was me.

of course i know it was you gyppolini, i came in and talked to you guys for 15 mins remember :stuck_out_tongue:

Maroon frame, lime green Vs. Gave a nod coming the opposite way up Boundary St West End this arvo. Saw the bike on here a while ago I think, just trying to place faces with names.

Opposite way up Boundry… UMMMMM 1 Guess!

Shirts.

Was he pulling a wheelie when you saw him?

hahahaha, worked :sunglasses:

yep - that would be me :smiley:

Some kid on a Blue SS/Fixie coming over the green bridge towards UQ last week in the arvo. Wearing a helmet with the straps undone removes any actual functionality of said helmet, so why bother? Do it up or leave it at home.

Some dude with what looked to be a red se, no bar tape, walking all over Adelaide st saturday arvo.