Introduction/Recommendation

Hey Ya’ll! I’ll be moving to Sydney mid october and wanted to introduce myself a little bit.
I’m Haidee Irelands little bro, and Alex Dircks soon to be brother in law (woooooo), and I’ll be living on the edge of Redfern. Commute on a fixed, ride a roady, and really want to have a dig at a CX at some point.

Also seeking some insight into a wheelset.
I’m sorry to turn this thread into another product review thing, but you guys know your jam, and i’d love to get some opinions.

I’ve been living in New York, and have done the majority of my riding there, or upstate a bit. But in coming back to Aus, I’d like to get something a lot more rolly. I’ve got a 110km event coming up next month, so I’m keen to get something soon so I can start training.

Bike in it’s current state for anyone interested.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/tristancookiesphotography/9565769301/]

5.4 kg with turbo saddle.

I was looking at Miche Pistard. Anyone had any experience with the carrier?

I’ll lurk the forum a bit for events, and looking forward to meeting yall in person.

Tristan.

hahahaha I’m flattered.

ps. dear noob, that guy flipping the bird up there? his name is roly. see what pinzo did there?

We sure do.

excellent clarification there brenno

happy to help.

Thanks fellas.

Vegemite is better

you’re gonna fit in here just fine.

you’ve changed maaaaan

holy shit!!!

from first glimpse I thought it said “shredded ranga”

What a welcome to the forum.
Best 2nd post ever.

It’s beautiful.

It’s the new foa logo.
Can we get it on the next run of jerseys

+1

Welcome, young Ireland.
I spose I’ll meet you on the 31st. I’ll be the guy with the wife and child.

What was the question again? Something about a wheelset?

Fix your chain tension yo^ also, not a big fan of the red tyres. Each to their own I suppose…

Could even be worth instant trading access.

haha ntbd

Too late buttholes, I’ve bought 2 pink aerospokes and I’m writing FOA all over them.